Tech Support Videos for our clients
Support and help videos for our valued clients
Remote Control Support & Online Meetings
How to set up remote control support or meetings
This page will provide key support information for our clients. For remote support, we use Teamviewer to provide remote support and conduct impromptu online meetings. We also use other tools to help support you.
When prompted by our staff at Bisinet Technologies, follow the instructions below to allow remote control access to your computer, or to join in for an online remote meeting.
With Teamviewer, a quick start file will download to your computer. You will run that file by double-clicking on that file. The program will load only for the session. Nothing will be installed on your computer. After the session, you may delete the downloaded file.
Remote Control Support
Follow the instructions below to download and run the remote control support software on your computer. Remote control will allow us to come into your computer to help fix issues and provide help.
For Quick Support on computers
- In your browser, go to http://connect.teamviewer.com
- A file will be downloaded called TeamViewerQS.exe.
- Double-click or run that file.
- A window will pop up with your ID and password. Give me that info.
For Quick Support on mobile devices
- On your mobile device, download the TeamViewer QuickSupport app from either the Apple iTunes Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android)..
- Launch the app after it is downloaded.
- A window will pop up with your ID. Give us that ID.
- You will now get a prompt to allow remote support. Choose Allow.
- You will get a prompt telling you that QuickSupport will capture everything displayed on the screen. Click Start Now.
Note: The password that was given changes every time you run the Quick Support file, so rest assured that no one can automatically connect to your computer without your permission and password.
Join Online Meetings
Follow the instructions below to download and the online meeting software on your computer. Online meetings will allow us to present various topics or provide training for our clients. You will be presented with a link for the meeting. Just follow the instructions below.
- Goo to https://go.teamviewer.com and enter the meeting ID that has been provided to you and click Join Meeting.
- A file will be downloaded. You may be asked if it's okay to run the file or to open TeamViewer. Select Open TeamViewer.
- You will now be connected to the meeting.
Note: You may delete the file that was downloaded in step #2 above after the meeting is completed. Nothing has been installed on your computer.